Social media gets a bad wrap for causing isolation and competition, and a lot of that can be true. However, I have also found that as a mama and a blogger having a community to bounce ideas off of at your finger tips is an amazing resource! When I was offered the chance to be a part of this group of course I jumped right in! Here are some of my FAVORITE new(ish) mom bloggers for your reading pleasure! They span the gamut on all things motherhood. I am so proud to be a part of this community of women supporting women! Check them out!
1. Hi, I’m Darcey, a mom to an active and curious three-year-old girl. I’m an early childhood educator who is passionate about play based learning. You can find me at, http://www.aflourishingrose.
I write about motherhood, personal development and my experiences as an educator. Visit my blog for parenting tips, book recommendations, gift ideas and much more.
2. I am Mai, a mother of two beautiful girls in my thirty. In this blog I share about many of my random musings on motherhood — as it has given me a different perspective in life.
A beautiful yet complex journey and not for the faint of heart. Follow me and my random musings here at https://cheerfulnomads.net.
3. I’m Pheng Lineses, the face behind Thinker Mom blog. This blog is for mom and moms-to-be, working and stay at home. Sharing life hacks, frugal living, and practical ways to manage a balanced family and work life. You can find Pheng at thinkermom.com
4. I’m Shay and I’m just your average boymom! I love sharing simple tips for moms, fun activities for the kids, and crafts on a budget. As a military wife, I also really enjoy sharing tips and stories about life in the army. My goal is for my blog to have something to offer for all moms. We’re all on this mom boat together and we’re all just trying to make it to bedtime. Visit Shay at shay-and-sons.com
5. My name is Cait, & I am a single mama of two amazing girls. I am a homeschooler, survivor of domestic abuse and mental health advocate. I also am the owner of Virtual Assistance company, where I specialize in writing tasks. Being a mom is tough, & being a single mom is even tougher! On Adventures of Single Mom, I like to share tips, tricks and even personal stories hoping other single mamas can relate & find kinship in the fact that they aren’t alone in this crazy life. My site is www.adventuresofsinglemom.com
6. Failure to Thrive No More writes about the struggles and triumphs of Special Needs Parenting. Her son was diagnosed with a rare genetic disorder—Dyrk1a Syndrome—in 2018, and has been raising awareness ever since. She has also included her love for Self-Care, Fitness, and Military Life! Check out this blog at https://failuretothrivenomore.
7. Real Mom Moments is a place for moms to share and support each other in the moments we cherish, hate, celebrate or just barely survive. Moms also find encouragement here to take time for themselves and nurture their own interests and passions. Living the mom life is incredible — in addition to super draining and lonely. It’s so much easier to get through the ups and downs of each long day when we feel connected with an understanding group! Find relatable, humorous, and motivating experiences at Real Mom Moments – A Place for Moms to Keep it Real
8. Hi, I’m Jenn! A mother, a behavior specialist, a business owner, wife of a scientist, and lover of all things fermented. I was blessed with six amazing kids that range in age from 4 to 24 years old. With a background in behavior, two marriages, and 20+ years of parenting, I’ve got a lot to say about family time and raising kids in different stages of life; where to take them, what to feed them, and how to keep them entertained. Plus, things to do to maintain my own sanity like traveling, crafting, cooking, and shopping. I’d love to share my wisdom with you, so visit me at onehoppymomma.com and don’t forget to pour yourself a glass of your favorite beverage to enjoy while reading.
9. I started my blog in February 2019 because I love to help other moms! I am constantly recommending products, sharing what has worked or not worked for me, etc. with my mom friends and now I can share these things with many more people! At Lalatomama.com you will find Mom advice, product recommendations, Mom stories and even some of the adventures I go on with my 3 boys! I work full-time in Human Resources so I do this on the side and love it!
10. Meredith is a former pediatric RN turned stay at home mom to two littles. She has never met a carb, Target aisle, or glass of red wine she didn’t love. Join her over at www.motherhoodbymeredith.com as she finds grace in the messy side of motherhood.
11. Kale is a blogger, mother, wife, teacher, friend, and child of the one true King. She also has a soft spot for teaching children about community service. Kale married her exact opposite, Steak. They are living the dream in the Midwest with their two wonderful children. The family is constantly entertained by their hilarious mutt. Steakandkale.com is where you can find her writing, guiding, organizing, budgeting, eating plants, and cleaning up after the mutt.
12. I am Haley Crenwelge. I am a college graduate, single mother, writer, dreamer, 911 dispatcher, and future police officer. I have a beautiful daughter named Cahtalina Daenarys who was conceived only a month before my boyfriend committed suicide. I write a lifestyle/journey blog geared towards single mothers and helping them achieve their personal goals while still keeping up with the responsibilities surrounding their title of mother. You can find Haley at thegermangypsy.com
13. Meagan is married to her high school sweetheart and is a stay at home mom to their two little girls. McKenzi, 7, and Sarah, 20 months. McKenzi is deaf and has a cochlear implant so this topic is talked about quite a bit on her blog. Meagan hopes to educate others on hearing loss in children. Her blog also has many tips on breastfeeding, co-sleeping, money saving ideas and more. You can visit her blog at .https://www.meagandeal.com/